Titan Equipment cc was established in April 2005 and since inception has been a market leader in the supply of Fall Arrest Systems for people working at heights in accordance with the South African National Standards as well as quality Lifting, Rigging and Lashing Equipment into the Mining, Construction and Transport Industry.
As working at heights or lifting and lashing are inherently hazardous tasks, rated safety critical, we therefore undertake:
- To supply equipment which meets verifiable South African design, manufacturing and safety standards of the specific legal requirements.
- To meet and exceed our customer’s service expectations and to timeously and honestly inform them should we not be able to do so.
- To recognize and respect our customer’s right of choice (equipment and supplier) but insist on fair and equitable treatment and recognition for services rendered.
- To actively engage our customers in exploring ways to build and enhance mutually beneficial “partnerships” and lasting relationships based on trust, reliability and security.
- To vigorously protect our good name and standing in the market place through innovation, active involvement with and service support to our customers.
- To continually develop the skill base of all our employees, foster respect at all levels of the organization and recognize each individual’s worth and rights.
Quality Policy Statement:
The Management and Staff of Titan Equipment cc are committed to:
- Provide quality products and outstanding services.
- Continuously develop and improve our in house Quality Management System.
- Promote awareness by all personnel that the achievement of quality and customer satisfaction depends on the contribution of each individual.
Objectives and Targets:
To be the largest supplier in the Southern Hemisphere of quality Fall Arrest Equipment. Titan Equipment cc are committed to :
- Improved Customer Satisfaction and Safety;
- Improved Productivity and service delivery;
- Improved Competency.